Behold as we are about to tell you about a magic fluid that will lessen your weight and helps you build strong muscles and guess what? It has a delicious taste! We are talking about the Premier protein shake, yes it can transform you into a handsome muscular guy who could be a fitness model. What if we tell you all these muscles and handsomeness is at your doorstep, would you buy it?
Well, it sounds good but picking a suitable protein shake is a bit difficult problem. There are many verities in the realm of protein shakes and not every shake gonna suit you. A protein shake works as a food pill, it has all the nutrition that a person requires during 24 hours. If you miss a meal for some reason then protein shake has got your back on that. It happens often when someone misses a meal and it is not a big deal but if you are into a heavy workout then missing a diet would be troublesome for your muscle’s growth.
A premier protein shake is really helpful if you are a vegetarian because it has the ingredients to fill up the gaps in your nutrition.
Benefits Of Premier Protein Shake
Adding a protein shake to your diet will give you many benefits as it has all the healthy ingredients and a complete set of nutrition compared to any other diet.
- It helps you regulate the level of blood sugar.
- Slowing the digestion of carbohydrates boosts satiety.
- Protein helps you burn more calories than fats or carbohydrates.
- It helps you maintain muscle mass tissue.
Compared to the regular diet of protein carbs and fats it is easier to put all of these in one glass and make a shakeout of it and drink. You can use it post-workout or pre-workout it’s up to you. Both conditions satisfy the results however keeping a balance and schedule to your protein intake is going to fetch you a solid performance. It is profiting anyway but let’s have a deeper look into pre and post-workout protein intake.
Pre-Workout Protein Intake
If you have an empty stomach, then drinking a protein shake before working out is going to be a great way to build muscles. It helps you meet your total daily protein intake and will have astonishing effects on your muscles.
It’s great to use it before working out but if you have a weak stomach then it’s going to be a little difficult to digest protein powder. It will make you feel too full to eat anything although if you are into a very heavy workout then it is recommended to take protein every 3 to 4 hours, this way your muscle will have healthy growth.
Post-Workout Protein Intake
Drinking protein after the workout increases the muscle recovery process. The experts have suggested drinking after 30 minutes to 2 hours after working out. It can help you recollect the fluids that are lost in the workout through sweat. It doesn’t matter if take it before or after the workout but what matters is your schedule and daily balance of intake. If you regularly maintain the intake and workout status then you will have amazing results in less time, but poor scheduling and laziness will ruin your aim to achieve a good body.
Why You Should Use Premier Protein Shake
- Get going with the delectable creamy coffee flavor and energy from caffeine equivalent to 1 mug of espresso winner of American Experts of Taste Gold Decoration.
- 30g of protein to help control your appetite, as an early afternoon snack for post-exercise recovery, includes all essential amino acids, 24 Nutrients, and Minerals indorsing your wellbeing.
- Try all nine (9) delicious smooth and creamy flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Cookies & Cream, Cafe Latte, Strawberries & Cream, Peaches & Cream, Bananas & Cream, and Cinnamon Roll.
- Skip the hassle of protein powder with the convenience of this ready-to-drink protein shake; great on-the-go nourishment that also pairs well with coffee, cereal, a pancake recipe, or in your favorite smoothie.
During the workout, it is recommended by the experts to get an adequate amount of protein and carbohydrates for reasonable recovery in time. This includes taking 20 to 30 grams of protein within 30 to 60 minutes of finishing the exercise. A protein shake can be a lot more convenient and nutritionally balanced compared with other foods”, says Moskovitz.
There are many shakes available on market, but Premier Protein Shake is highly recommended if you want to achieve good results in less time.
It doesn’t matter if you take a protein shake after or before the workout. What matters is your daily intake of protein and carbohydrates so using protein powder shakes is a great way to meet your needs.