Tea has been around since ancient times and for all the right reasons. Chinese, Indians almost all the ancient cultures have had tea in some form or another for health benefits. Herbal teas since the very beginning have been associated with medical cures and they’re still widely used to treat many issues especially the digestion problem. Some tribes describe herbal tea as secret to long life. Tea in its real essence is derived from camellia sinensis plant and can be seen in black, white, green or oolong variety.
Back in the days, herbal tea was taken as a medicine but it was most common medicine of all and used in all households and served to everyone who visited.
Not only tea is beneficial for health but it is one of those things that can be consumed as much as you want without exhibiting any harmful effects. We have outlined some positive impacts that drinking healthy tea can bring to your life.
- Having trouble keeping up with exercise? Healthy tea is known as an exercise booster, basically, green tea burns fat which in return helps in enhanced muscle endurance.
- Cardiovascular friendly drink. Herbal healthy tea is known for controlling blood pressure and as it helps in digestion and helps in regulating the blood flow which helps in preventing cardiovascular issues
- Antioxidants in tea help in fighting skin, lung, stomach, breast, pancreas, colon, liver, ovarian, oral, prostate and other types of cancers and can help in boosting the overall health of the patient suffering them.
- It is helpful for people who want to keep their weight and overall physique in check, studies concluded that people who consumed herbal tea on daily basis have lower BMI than people who don’t and it also helps in keeping lower waist circumference.
- Regular use of herbal tea is helpful in reducing the risk of lung cancer as well.
- Doctors recommend herbal tea to diabetes patient especially type 2 patients because it helps in regulating sugar levels of the body.
- Herbal tea can also prove great against skin issues especially it is great for cells regeneration.
- Herbal tea is helpful in treatment of neurological disease by boosting brain health and improves memory.
- It is also linked to help with Parkinson’s disease for both genders.
- It is helpful in burning calories as it has great effect on metabolic rate and helps in burning fats faster, including green tea in your fitness plan can help you achieve your diet plans faster.
- Herbal tea with lemon is ancient recipe to cure cold and flu; you can add some other herbs for added benefit as well.
- Green tea is helpful in travels as well as it can help in digestion and helps in avoiding food poisoning, it basically eliminates the bacterium that’s responsible for food poisoning. Back in the days, herbal tea was served to travelers so that they won’t be getting upset stomach no matter how far they travel or how much they tea.
- If you want to sleep better then you should be sipping chamomile tea. It is helpful in stress and can help you sleep when taken after bed.
- If you’re tired of acne and want your face to become fresh again then green tea is your go to thing, it helps in getting breakouts under control and it returns the natural glow back to your skin in matter of days.
- Your cholesterol levels will always be controlled if you sip in herbal tea regularly. Not only it helps in lowering the LDL levels it is also responsible for boosting the HDL levels in the body as well.
- Herbal tea has four times more antioxidants in one single cup than in any fruits or vegetables, so sipping herbal tea will help you get rid of daily diseases and it will boost your cell regeneration as well.
- Early morning herbal tea can help you stay hydrated throughout the day. This is one inverse effect from its famous counterpart caffeine, which causes dehydration in the body.
- Herbal tea is rich in fluoride and tannins which is great for dental hygiene. Intake of herbal tea will help suppress growth of bacteria on your teeth.
- Use of herbal tea on daily basis can help you strengthen your bones as it has phytochemicals which helps in bone health.
- Herbal tea can help your upset stomach and helps your vexed stomach get back to its normal condition; herbal tea with lemon is a known recipe for stomach related inconveniences since the beginning of time.
Herbal tea is an ancient recipe that has worked for every civilization because of its natural healing abilities; herbal tea works best when you integrate it in your daily life because long term effects of herbal tea will actually change your life and boost your overall health. If you’ve overeaten at a family gathering and don’t want to throw up or have food poisoning, herbal tea is your best shot, if you have a small cold and fear it will get worse by morning, herbal tea is your go-to. If you’re having acne breakout and don’t want to lose your ever glowing skin, you will need the great herbal tea.
It is important to note that no extra ingredient should be added to herbal tea without advice because sometimes it can back fire as well. Sometimes, two herbs don’t blend well with each other and there are often cases when two same herbs actually have same outcomes so it is always better to consult someone rather than trail and hit method.